An acquaintance shared an article with me about ’10 traits successful people share.’ I have listed them below to spare you from visiting the article:
1. They dream big
2. They think outside the box.
3. They learn from failures.
4. They creat and seize opportunities.
5. They never say ‘die.’
6. They take up responsibility.
7. They take calculated risks.
8. They are solution focused.
9. They review and celebrate, even small ones.
10. They ask the right questions.
Very valid traits. But what if you don’t breed a culture that facilitate or encourage these traits?
Leave a Reply