1. You work under a Manager, and you work with a leader.
2. You are told ‘what to do’ by a Manager, and you are asked ‘what to do’ by a leader.
3. Your failure see Manager’s wrath, and your failure to fail see leader’s disappointment.
4. You are always stripped down in front of you Manager, and you are always covered by your leader.
5. You are asked to do epic shit by your Manager, and your leader is with you (his sleeves rolled up) doing the epic shit.
6. You feel lost with your Manager gone, you feel empowered with or without your leader.
Side Note: You like to work under leader and not manager – I see another leader in you.