Thinking of starting up – here are the 5 things that are stopping me:
1. Family – you love your family a lot (more than your passion) to see them with a wrinkled forehead.
2. Paycheck – is addictive and moving away from it might be difficult than quitting smoking.
3. Confidence – no matter how many mini-successes you’ve have, you are always thinking that there are better people out there.
4. Team – You need a soul mate to start up and its as difficult as finding that perfect girl in your life.
5. Assumption – your assumptions are always challenged and that unnerves you.
Side Note: As long as the girl in your life believes your business model and you have the balls, just take the plunge.
P.S: I am hoping to come up with my 2.0 version soon.