Some quotes that I wanted to share:
– Be your own teacher to understand the importance of Teacher’s Day.
– Behind every successful person, there is a selfless teacher.
– Kids are the best teachers to teach you about living.
– The simpler your Guru, the greater your learning.
– Too many Gurus have always spoiled the pupil.
– Teaching is the best gift you can give – to yourself.
– Preaching vs teaching – there are two parallel tracks that should never meet.
– Your Mom and Dad are your first teachers, not necessarily the best.
Side Note: Irrespective of a teacher being good or bad, there’s a hidden learning for sure. Grab it!
Do leave your special quotes for this Teacher’s day in the comments!
Leave a Reply