1. Assuming you are the master of your domain.
2. The “my gut feeling never fails me” flaw.
3. Focusing on dates rather than data.
4. Giving into deadlines over quality.
5. Picking a strategy that is zero on experimentation and risk.
6. Confining what you do by your designation.
7. Management by crisis, which leads to constant fire fighting.
8. Not taking enough breaks (from work obviously).
9. Trying to be a superman/woman.
Side Note: There are more that you might want to add from your own experience. Be my guest 🙂